Why Oakworth Capital Bank?
At Oakworth, our Core Purpose is Helping People Succeed. That resonates through our culture by our associates being intentional about our Core Values, our behaviors and the experiences we provide. This culture fosters an environment where our associates focus on relationships with not only our clients, but also with each other.
Commitment to the Community
- Medical with Secondary Coverage
- 24/7 Telemedicine Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer Paid Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Buy-up Option
- Employer Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Buy-up Option
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance Options
- OakWell – Company Wellness Program
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Free Healthy Snacks & Beverages
- Access to a Registered Dietician
- Company Wellness Challenges
- Onsite Wellness Offerings – speakers, exercise classes, etc.
- Onsite showers & locker rooms (Birmingham)
- Free Annual Flu Shots
- 401(k) company match
- Company options offered to all associates
- Fee free accounts with Oakworth
Work-Life Balance Benefits
- Minimum three weeks of vacation time with ability to accrue additional time for years of service
- Observance of Federal Holidays
- Annual six days of sick time, with ability to accrue up to 21 days
- Flexibility to attend important family/ life events
- Maternity & Paternity Leave for birth & adoptions
- Oakworth University
- Structured Associate Development Process
- Education Reimbursement Program to support continuing education
Commitment to Our Associates
Supporting our associates in their personal growth and development is one of the most important things we do at Oakworth. We created our Associate Development Process to encourage ongoing meaningful discussions where associates focus on their future rather than having a typical annual evaluation that focuses on what happened in the past & can’t be changed. This allows our associates to be creative when navigating their career within Oakworth and offers built in support to help them succeed.
Associate Retention Rate
Work With Us
If you believe in our Core Purpose, share in our Core Values and are interested in learning more about future opportunities with Oakworth, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the information below and our Talent Development Leader will follow up with you.