Oakworth is launching a new mobile app experience that includes the following upgrades:
- A modern design and interface
- New security features and settings
- Biometrics for Android & iPhone users
- The same features and functions you use today, but with an updated client experience
The upgraded mobile app will go live on Tuesday, April 13th!
So, what action do Oakworth clients need to take?
If you are an iPhone user, with “Auto-update” enabled, the app should update without any user interaction. However, there may be conditions with the user’s device that may prevent the update from happening. These conditions include device Wi-Fi, data network settings, or other circumstances that may require a manual update of the existing application. If a user is having issues with the current application, they can update their app by following these instructions:
- Open the App Store or use this link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oakworth-capital-bank/id683398190
- Type in “Oakworth Capital Bank”
- Click on the logo
- Click on “Update”
If you are an Android user you will need to download the new application from the Google Playstore at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apiture.xpressmobile.ocbal.sub
If you access the old application after April 13 you will see the following error message:
If you have any issues upgrading to the new app experience, please contact our Solutions Group by calling (205) 263-4700.
To learn more, visit the Mobile Banking Upgrade FAQ page.