Your new account has been established.
Online and Mobile Banking Enrollment
Before you begin the enrollment process, please have your account number accessible, which is located on your new account documents.
New Personal Online Banking Client:
- Click here to enroll in Online Banking. For detailed instructions on enrollment, see the video below.
New Business Online Banking Client:
- Click here to enroll in Online Banking if you are the Business Administrator. For detailed instructions on enrollment, see the video below.
Existing Online Banking Client:
- To add your new account to Online Banking:
- Login to Online Banking at the top of the page.
- Select the “v” arrow next to your name at the top of the page.
- Select “All Services & Settings”
- Under Preferences, select “Add Account” (You will need your new account number(s) during this process.)
- Key in the “Account number”, “Nickname” (for easy identification of multiple accounts), select the “Account Type”
- Click “Add Account(s)”
- Once submitted, Oakworth Capital Bank will review and approve the request (typically 24-48 hours)
Oakworth Online Enrollment Overview
Establishing a profile in Oakworth’s Online platform is a no-hassle, user-friendly process. Refer to the video above for a step by step overview of how to Enroll.
Oakworth Online Enrollment for Commercial Business
Adding an Account to Oakworth Online
Have you recently opened a new Oakworth account and need to link it to your Oakworth Online profile? We created the video above to walk you through the simple three step process.